Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dress for American Girl Dolls WIP



OMG...how did this happen? Two days in a row???

Here I am blogging again.

I just had to share with you my current wip's. My daughter has an American Girl collection. Well, she got "Addy" for Christmas this year. And I just NEEDED to create a dress for her. It is being done in the 50's Shirtwaist style with a twist. Of course the twist is being done because I didn't like something I did to my own pattern and had to add to it. However, I do not think I will be unhappy with the outcome. Still have to add sleeves and the collar. I'm sooo excited. I should have it done today. Can't wait to post more.

Here are some pictures to whet your appetite and I will post the pattern next time. :)

It super simple so far.

TTFN

biz

No comments: