About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Chatter

We interrupt this day for a spicy lo mein break. Yum!

The 'pride and prejudice' AG dress is no further along today than it was yesterday. I guess I just needed a break from my crochet hook.....*gasp*....did I just say that out loud?!?

I have now gotten to the point that I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the 2 and 4 inch peg hooks that were supposedly shipped to me last Friday to actually show up so I can finish putting my store together. It has been in a state of limbo for almost two weeks now.....ARGH!

My chocolate male is currently trying to 'show dominance' to the head of my yellow female. She still won't give him her butt....however in her 'dancing' about he has wound up on her butt end and he goes into action rather quickly. If I were commentating the life of my dog (which I do often just for fun) this is what Mack would be saying in those times. "OH MY GOD...the butt, the butt....hold still....*bounce, bounce*....wait...quit moving...come back....come baaaaack!"
Just when you think...do they even know what they are doing? They sort of find what they are looking for.
The latest in the saga de Bailey is she is still a toy thief (she snagged a Pokemon plushie from Teo's room this morning and a skein of $6.00 yarn from the shelf yesterday) and now she thinks that if its near her hand she should bite it. Hands, mittens, dogs, shirts.....whatever....its all good. I mean God provided her with teeth so she could demolish all things good and evil, right?!? Other than that she is an awesome snuggler. She loves to have her tummy rubbed. And she is slimming down a little bit since coming to live with us. After talking with someone close to her previously she was probably not eating hi protein food and she is now. She's a beautiful dog. She will fit in well with us especially when she stops biting everyone and everything.

Other than that, today is homeschoolers R us at our friends house. I am looking forward to the fellowship. The kids were supposed to go sledding today, but the snow melted yesterday and today its just cold. We shall see what kind of snowage they have at their house. Otherwise, I think we'll drag along some board games for the kids.

And...drumroll please...I just proved why you never have a full glass of OJ on your desk near your computer. :) good times...good times.

later all
b

No comments: