About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Doll Nightie Set Pics


Hello again. Here are the pics of the doll nightie set complete with slippers. Do we like, do we like??? I do. The robe turned out more 'housecoat-ish' but I was going to run out of the yarn I was using and decided it needed to be a short jacket. :) Hence the housecoat. The slippers turned out uber cute! I couldn't have been happier with them. But like I said last entry, the nightie wanted to be empire waist and have a square neckline.
Oh well. I can't just sit here and tell you how awesome the pattern turned out.

That would be bragging....

tah for now
b

No comments: