About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

3 Strand Ghan Comparison


Three Strand ghan #2 with my son Teo



And here is 3 strand ghan #1.
Apparently I seem to have alot of the same colors,cuz each afghan has similar stripes in it. I'm really happy with both. PLUS...I have almost a full tote and a big black garbage back FULL of scraps to get thru. I sense another 3 strand ghan coming up! Not that I'm complaining!
I just finished a scrap rug too which I think I started about 3 years ago and found it while I was rummaging and figured it more than high time I finish it. I mean...3 years?? LAAAAZZYYYY!
And I completely finished 3 preemie blankets for charity, which I HAVE to get in the mail on Monday if they are going to reach the lady in time.
Next months charity is hats/scarves/mittens for teens. I think its called Freedom Village? I'm not sure. I'll have to look it up and post it for sure.
I gotta go finish supper now.

No comments: