About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Excited!!

OMGosh.........I am totally excited. I have just gotten involved with Crochetville. I know, I know..it's been there forever and once again I'm a day late and a dollar short in finding it. But to be completely honest, I have not had the time to be online and do anything like this for about 3 years. (2 years of my daughters cancer treatments, 1 year of going back to work full time)So its a whole new world of discovery for me.

I joined a Crochet Along- Stash busting. So I will be finding all kinds of little charity things to do to get rid of my yarn stash.
I also joined in a Charity Crochet thingie. I am going to make at least one bereavement blanket for February.

Good thing I found this place or I just might have started wondering what I was going to do next! Last year I stash busted for 4 months solid. I chose a charity and then made a box of things they needed and sent it off. I got rid of a lot of yarn. Then I started this yarn store and now my stash just keeps getting bigger and bigger....its turning into a mountain!!! So it is time to bust my stash once again!

TTFN!
biz

No comments: