Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finished Purse

I know that I should have a picture to show you the finished purse. I know, I know...but no.
Like a doof, I left my memory card for my camera at work...brought the camera home though. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this weekend!!!!!!!!
Tony and I are going away for the night tomorrow. Joy, Joy,JOYYYYYYY!!!!!!
No dogs, no children..(as much as I love them), no house, no dishes, no crocheting(my hands are aching after busting that purse out), no phones(for the most part..lol), no cleaning.
Let's all take time for a collective sigh of relief *sigh*. Now don't we feel better?? Yes? Me, too.

After the stress of fundraising for children's cancer research, difficult days of homeschooling, cranky, hormonal feelings of unrest...I am just soo ready.

No comments: