About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, February 01, 2007




Howdy!


Can you believe we are 1/12th of our year down?? Unreal.




I don't have a lot to say. I'm pretty boring. I miss people today. I miss my husband, even though I just saw him like three hours ago and I will see him again in about 6. I miss Brandon. He's living in California for his Marine training. I've spoken to him a few times this week and it's made me miss him. I love his smile. Who is Brandon? Brandon is one of the kids in our youth group from church that became one of our kids. He and his cousin Mandy (picture with my son Teo) are our adopted children. Brandon graduated last year and went into the Marines. (he's in the Marine pic, lol, duh) I didn't miss him at first. But now I do, alot. He came home for a month at Christmas time and got me all used to seeing him again. What am I gonna do when Mandy graduates this year and goes away to college in the fall?
Ok, who else do I miss? Wierdly enough I could handle being around my parents for a few days.
That's about it.
Oh, and this may sound strange, but I wish I was a black woman. Cuz even when they are overweight they are pretty. This white girl just looks fat. (yes, I am hormonal today)
Now that we've been lifted up and raised to a new level of depression.....
have a great day!
Biz


No comments: