About Me

My Photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Scrap Afghan WIP




Here is a pic of a 3-strand scrap afghan that was inspired by a Crochetville thread. Its helping me bust my stash.


The second pic is of the stash I am currently trying to bust..:)

2 comments:

Jimmie Lu said...

Hey Ill help bust that stash Send me some!!!! Lol Just joking!!! I love that gahn

Mandys76 said...

Wow! I'm just cruising by from The Ville and saw your scrap ghan....It's beautiful!

I have to make one of these, I just have to!
Mandys76