About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Web Junkie

Two days in a row. What is happening to me? Am I becoming a Web-Junkie again? No. I refuse. I will not do that again.

But since I'm here.....My stash busting is going well. I have obtained 4 pts in the 'stash busting game'. I will get 3 more by tomorrow. I haven't even started my charity blanket(s). I just found out today they are preemie blankets. So I will be busy working on those. And they will help in the busting of my stash because they only have to be 12" or 20", so I won't need alot of yarn.

Today was a really irritable day. I am glad I have tomorrow off. Money and the lack of it really makes people cranky. Especially me. But God is my source, so I will not fear.

What do I want to eat, you ask? If I were going for total comfort foods that I didn't have to prepare, I would say Chicken Fried Chicken with lots of gravy, Sweet Corn, Apple Pie, (I think my stomach just grumbled) and Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes. Mm, Mm, Mm!

But seeing as how I have to cook, its going to be steak and frozen potatoes. I hate stove top steaks and I would like them grilled, but its like -11 outside today...my steak would REfreeze going from the plate to the grill!!! A sad, pitiful thing. Why can't somebody just knock on my door with a premade meal......like meals on wheels for the employed....who cares if I can take care of myself!?!

Oh that whole last paragraph was SELFISH!!!! I better go and repent!

biz

No comments: