Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WIP's

Current WIP's are:
1. Another 3 strand blankie. Yay. I'm about 1/2 way thru it.
2.I started a 'comfort afghan' yesterday. I got 4 squares into it to discover that I made the wrong squares in the wrong colors. So now I have 3 squares waiting to do something else. Maybe they'll be gifted to someone looking for squares on Crochetville.

I decided that I am starting a 'comfortghan' and 'prayer shawl' ministry in our church. Well, I guess not ME 'starting' it....I am going to contribute them to the church and they can distribute them as they see fit. I don't like doing ministry things for recognition. We have lots of people that get ministered to through our church that need pick-me-ups and nobody in the church makes anything like that for them. So, I will. It may not be alot all at once, but little by little....
Slow and steady wins the race, right?!?

Well, anyway...off to crochet more squares since I've been bumped back to ONE done..:)

TTFN
biz

No comments: