About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cowboy Hat and Boots

Cowboy Hat and Boots for Kody's(nephew) Birthday. He's really into cowboys and horses right now. He'll be 4 the 26th of March. Same day my niece on the other side of the family turns 8 or 9. I guess I need to nail down her age one of these times.
This set was made with Caron Wintuk in Christmas Red and black and white. It took two skeins for the set. Then I used a miscellaneous gray for the spurs.
This is not my own pattern. Got it out of "Too Cute Crochet for Baby's and Toddlers" , but I may as well have written it, cuz I practically had to rewrite the pattern to get it to turn out right. I don't know how companies let errors like that go through. Did they edit it at all??

4 comments:

Monet said...

Darnit, I just bought that book for that pattern imperticular.. lmbo, Yours turned out great!

Sommer said...

Can you post your revised pattern?
or email it to me?

Biz said...

Sommer- It's been so long since I made this and I didn't write down any of the changes I made. I won't be able to help you there! Sorry!

biz

KellysGifts said...

These are so cute! I I have been looking for pattern like this, you have inspired me to make my own pattern. God Bless.