Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pink Ladybug Set


Pink Ladybug Set for my husband's cousin's new baby girl. She is actually edging closer to 3 months old right now, but we all know I'm a slacker. This set is supposed to fit 3-6 months. When I made it, it just seemed big. But it's been 10 years since I had an infant to dress everyday, so I have proportion distortion. :) I hope they like it.
It's not my pattern. A lady named Ning designed it. You can find the pattern for sale (reasonably priced) at: http://www.amazingcrochet.com/outfits.html She's got some really neat and innovative ideas. Jewelry, women's, babies....

2 comments:

Aelita04 said...

Your outfit is so cute. I made too but in purples. She does have nice things on her site and at good prices. I have no babies just my god babies dolls lol.

Aelita04 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.