Thursday, March 01, 2007

Stash and what I'm doing about it....

Let me take you on a tour through my house so you can see my insane amount of yarn.


Stash Buster #3 in progress....but lets take a tour of the STASH, shall we???


.....Here we have baby yarn stash....


...And a smaller basket of stash....


...Then the bags of inherited and gifted stash....


....Another smaller tote of stash....


....A shoe box size tote of stash.....


....Reduced stash from the previous two full size totes (which are now two scrap-ghans.)......


....And FINALLY the garbage bag of donated stash which is already almost half what it was due to lots of slippers made for charity a couple of months ago.

I think I have about one or two more stash busting afghans left in all of that don't you?!?

No comments: