About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

AG Pretty as a Rose Dress


I just had to share my latest design for American Girl dolls. This is the very first pattern in my new pattern series called "Garden Party". It's called "Pretty as a Rose". Notice the bottom of the dress looks like rose petals? It's a three piece pattern set including the dress, a hat and a clutch purse. The dress pattern comes with two different bodices to chose from.

From my daughter, husband and son I've heard "That looks like a tennis dress", "That looks like a ballerina outfit", "That looks like a hoochie dress".....BUT, I will persevere!!!
I think it looks like a rose and THAT's all that matters...right?!? The pattern is now available in my Ebay store.
Coming up in the next couple of months will be a tulip dress and a daisy dress.

TTFN
biz

No comments: