Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Being a good girl

I'm being a good girl this week. No designing. Just finishing up a few UFO's. I started a comfortghan about 4 months ago that has sadly been sitting off to the side waiting to be completed so it can go comfort somebody....it's not incomplete because this is my unfeeling, hardened heart shining through, it's just my busy life....

I am also working on the hat my brother requested I make for him back at Christmas...yeah, I'm a little behind.... These are being worked on AT WORK! Good place, huh? This hat is one of those hats that has the long tail that goes half way down your back. I made one for his son for Christmas, and he decided he needed one, so he bought a skein of yarn.

Be proud of me! At home I started my VERY FIRST shrug EVER !! I'm a chicken to do new things, unless its a toy. I am ok making garments but it takes me an eternity to get up the nerve to do it (not sweaters, garments, love sweaters) . But this pattern just didn't seem so hard and I had the EXACT yarn in the EXACT amount called for sitting at home waiting to be used. So I started it. I think I'm half way done.

I'm a chicken at other things too. Like felting. Want to do it really bad...don't have the nerve. I've been watching this craft emerge for the last few years. I noticed it before it became the latest fad. I should've done it before, then I could've said.."yeah, I"ve been felting since before it was popular"....but now I can't, cuz I didn't. Oh well. AND I STILL haven't done it....Although I got some REALLY cute variegated's in wool in the store last week.....get's me thinking.....

I'm a chicken to learn to knit socks....another fad...Found a pattern to crochet cute socks..maybe I'll start there....

In other crocheting news: My AG patterns are really starting to sell well on Ebay. Who would've thunk it? I haven't had a lot of feedback here on the blog, so is anyone even reading this?!?

I'm posting the "Spoink" Pokemon pattern today. Yay! New patterns are always fun!!

Ok gonna go back to my dreamy, creamy, sugar deprived, weight watchers existance now.....

Don't get me wrong...I like losing weight...just not when I'm hormonal....

TTFN
biz

No comments: