Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pastel Pooh is done

Ok Ya'll I'm pathetic. It's May already and I posted like 4 times in April! Where has the month gone?? I know where it went....work.

My soon to be SIL told me one time she read my blog. So taking a chance that she might see this...although I think it would be arrogant of me to think she'd still be reading it...I'm posting the pics of her baby blanket. Yes, thats right, Pastel Pooh is done! Yay!
However it desperately needs to be blocked. The edges are all wonky. Is it a huge blanket? No. Is it big enough to cover a baby? Yes. Did it take alot of patience? Oh, heck yes! Color changes are my nemesis.
Have to go pretend to work again...ttfn
biz

3 comments:

Denise said...

absolutly love this!!! it looks great. did you do a sc or the afghan stich?? i am gonna put a link to your blog on my blog. cause i really love your work

Biz said...

I used all sc. I tried afghan stitch about 10 years ago and really don't like doing it. Thanks!

Mommy2almost3 said...

OMG! that is gorgeous! Now lol is there enough money in the world to get you to do it again LOL!

That is an awesome blanket, i would never have the patience to do that