Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Ok, I just got my very first SWAP package ever!! I was partnered with Sandhya from India and she sent me some cotton yarns, a pair of small scissors, some really nice hooks, a lint comb, some beautiful shell buttons, a doily she made and the most beautiful little gold purse with little beads and bells on it(she also made this). She told me the purse is something that they embellish to match their saari's. I absolutely LOVE everything!!! The neatest part was getting to know her though! It was so neat to learn different things from her culture and be able to share different things about mine. She was very attentive and asked very good questions! I hope she likes my package half as much as I liked hers! Thanks again Sandhya!!
**Sorry for the poor pic quality!**


Biz

No comments: