Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weekend Project

Wanna see what I did this Memorial Day? Welcome to my one day project.....
My ugly bathroom. PALE blue paint from previous owners....bleck....No storage AT ALL!

Notice the burnt out light bulb? Yeah? It's been like that for like....4 months.....

New "Summer Heat" paint on the walls....New storage cabinet (built by my sexy hubby). If you happen to notice that they lean....just don't say anything, ok? I think they're awesome! I've been living in this house for the past 4-1/2 years without ANY storage, so leaning or not, these are the best things since peanut butter and sliced bread!

More "Summer Heat" and fresh stain on all the woodwork. PLUS, MORE storage. No, these aren't actually leaning....my camera is.... And you get the bonus shot of my sexy hubby's arm in the mirror!! LOL

The little embellishments that make my new potty room cute and filled with my personality! Tee Hee Hee.

Believe it or not we did this room in about 8-9 hours. Including but not limited to: *Washing all walls with bleach water. *Restaining all woodwork. *Priming walls and ceiling with Kilz. *Painting walls with paint. AND *Getting shelves built..... All of that had 'drying' time to go along with it. All in all, I'm quite pleased.

biz

No comments: