About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm on a roll...

Remember the camo shrug??? Well, I finished it. I tried taking really nice pictures of it by the plants, green bench and faux brick wall.... and well...it blended it so well I couldn't see it to take the picture....(I'll pause while you slap your knee and guffaw at that one, I know I did)...so I hung it up by the yarn to get some contrast.... This one actually turned out more like a shrug and less like a sweater. This is my mom's but I can't guarantee I'll have a camera when she wears it so... I love it so much I think I'm going to make one for myself.


Headless Pooh now has a head. He has no clothes, but he has a head.


Just to give you an idea of the size of this guy, I had my friend take a picture of me and "Nekkid Pooh"... (btw, thats me minus 32 lbs...yay)


I had to stand and crochet him for the last two hours cuz I didn't have enough lap room left. Yes, I love my new nephew alot.... more than even I knew....

Ok, my back and feet are hurting and my husband is literally standing over my shoulder breathing on me, so I'm going to go now....

ttfn
biz

No comments: