Friday, June 15, 2007

What The Day Hath Wrought....

The wonderful lady that said she would teach me how to knit socks came in yesterday and did just that...:) Happy me....
So this is the sock before I left work last night.....


This is sock late morning today......
This is sock about 4ish....moves slow don't she?
Yuh, it's tedious but I'm finding that its just challenging enough to be totally enjoyable!
And this is the other half of my life...another square was completed today....

Leaving this lonely little black ball to fend for himself. Well, no fears..he will be used up tomorrow attaching the last two squares to the afghan and then the remainder of him being worked into what I can get out of him for a square....then its sit and wait till the rest of the yarn comes in.
There was about 5 rows of progress on the orange/blue prayer shawl this morning. I have so many things that I want to do that I have to set time limits for all of it so that it all gets worked on a little bit every day or every other day.
I suppose, the work day is over so I gotta get home....ttyl
biz




1 comment:

Monet said...

Very Pretty!! :)