About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Desperate to...

...crochet...so I started another blanket. This is all stash yarn. The center is an orangey wool/acrylic blend, then the outer colors are some Walmart yarn. I made that orange/blue striped prayer shawl out of this same stuff. The pattern is called "Morning's Glory", but its done in brown and green (morning's glory??? yeah, i don't get the color choices either)...so chose these colors and I'm calling it "Caribbean Sunrise". My joining methods are really kind of a crap-shoot, but I figure as long as I'm consistently inconsistent it'll look just fine!

Still not sure on what the final size will be. I don't have enough oz's for what the pattern calls for, but the yarn I do have is going alot further than originally anticipated. So baby blanket? Lap blanket? Bigger blanket?....Who knows?!?

No comments: