Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New AG design and other stuff.

The first of our pictures today are of the 'cell phone bag' that Stefani created right away the day after creating the "Lemonade Purse". She did this one totally by herself with absolutely NO help from mom. She did an awesome job!

We used the loop that she made on the side and connected it to her purse, so it doesn't fall off or get left behind somewhere. I mean who wants two purses to have to keep track of??


Second is another AG design that I finished yesterday. Its the first of the "Halloween Series' that I am doing. Called rather obviously "Pumpkin"....

I have the next one "Fun and Funky Witch" on the hook, as we speak....or read...

I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. I love the orange. Its the "Mango" color by Caron Simply Soft Brites. Yummy color.

I have also been making socks like crazy. I have not, however, taken a single picture of any of them!! I have finished two pair, have the second of another pair on the needles right now and need to put the second of a different pair on a different set of needles. I am totally lovin this sock thing. I can crack out a pair of socks in about 3 days. That's just your super plain sock. Nothing real fancy. I will get fancy later. Plus I STILL have to finish my grandmothers prayer shawl!!! ARGH!! Her b-day party is NEXT Saturday, people, and I still have two 1/2 skeins to get on this bugger!!! I can't wait to show it to you guys tho...it is soooo pretty...

k, I gotta go crochet...
b









2 comments:

GMG said...

Hi,
I'm a homeschooling Mom of 3 in NY. I 'googled' my blog to see if I could, and yours came up! too cool!
I'm sorry about your daughter's cancer, I found out I have cancer as well, about 6 weeks ago.
I have a 4 year old who loves Pikachu. Do you have a pattern to share for that little guy??
May the Lord Bless your family.

Biz said...

Hi there! How cool that you homeschool! Thanks for your sentiments about Stef. She has been cancer free for a year now! :) I am really sorry to hear of your diagnosis tho....what were you diagnosed with?
I DO have a Pikachu pattern. If you look to the right of the screen in the "My Patterns" section, then click on the "Pokemon Pikachu Look-Alike" it will take you to the Pikachu pattern! I hope you enjoy making him! He's one of my favorites.
Thanks for the blessing and same to you!