Thursday, August 16, 2007

Crafty Updates

We'll start with my creative daughter!

She designed this beautiful necklace and earrings set. It's made from Czech druks in turquoise (6mm and 4mm size), Swarovski spacers in silver, 4mm swarovski clear bicones, 4mm swarovski tanzanite bicones and green quartz rondelles. With a glass heart for a pendant. She did such an awesome job and gets compliments on it every time she wears it!


And here is what I worked on during the camping trip! I decided I had to get it done out there cuz I wanted to take pictures by the lake. Presenting the AG Fun and Funky Witch Halloween Costume!

Notice the neon green spider??...

Big Collar....and belt....

Snazzy Trick or Treat 'evening' bag....
Her whole ensemble....
Currently working on "AG Kitty Kat in Black" Costume....







No comments: