Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Purse Swap Thank You!

A Huge THANK YOU to my C'Ville Fall Purse Swap Partner, CJ!! She sent me an amazing package filled with this wonderful purse, her families favorite candies, pens, a neat note pad, paper clips, pattern sheets for purses, coffee and my favorite Chamomile Tea! I'm sorry to say that my camera was hiding in plain site the day that my package arrived and everything she sent is currently working hard in my home or someone's tummy! I apologize for not being able to photograph all of her thoughtful and wonderful goodies, but I wanted to definitely show off the beautiful purse she put so much time and energy into! As you can see, it too, is hard at work in my life. It's stacked to the top with all of my junk! I have received countless compliments on my new bag! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

No comments: