About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

36 Days Till Christmas

WOW!

Guess what I realized? There's only THIRTY---SIX DAYS LEFT!!!!! OM Holy Gawd!

So..how are all of you doing on YOUR Christmas lists? Believe it or not I'm banging 'em out on mine now. I am all but done with the Pokemon *sigh*. I have a few left to do for my son, but those are going to be "last minute- work till midnight to finish them" type gifts.

Another thing I realized is that I haven't posted ANY pictures of the stuff I've made except for Pokemon. People are going to start thinking all I make are Pokemon...which is how its beginning to feel.

I suppose. I don't have anything profound to say except that I love toffee...specifically this guy's toffee.... http://www.scotchwoodtoffee.com
If you like toffee on any level....you will LOVE this toffee! Wish I could slide you a taste through the puter. Unfortunately I've allowed my butterball self to eat too much of it today.

ttfn
biz

No comments: