About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

42 Days Till Christmas

No pics today either. I need to buy batteries....likely excuse, I know!

I have finished Blaziken AND Onix Pokemon critters. Both will be posted WITH patterns as soon as I buy batteries. I have to make a Lucario and then I will be done with them (except for Teo's)...Hallelujah!

As for other gifts-in-progress, I've completed four more dishcloths. *Whoop-de-doo*. Still have 5 more and 2 towels to go. Everything has been put pretty much on hold whilst I make Pokemon critters. I am REALLY looking forward to making something that I don't have to design soon.

P'OS(pair 'o socks) #4 is going well. Almost done with first cuff. The colors remind me of my brother, so he'll probably get this pair.

Still have two niece gifts, two nephew gifts, 4 more pairs of socks(Stef asked for a pair), 1-1/2 sets of dishcloths/towels to complete, and all of Teo's toys to do yet.

*sigh*

I learned how to text message last weekend. So now I can flirt with my husband and nobody knows! LOL

No comments: