Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Onix Pics, Pattern to follow...

I realized as I sat down to share Onix with you that I left the scrap of paper that I wrote his instructions on at home. So sorry. I will share the pattern next time.

He was so simple to make. The easiest Pokemon to date...except for maybe Jigglypuff or Spoink. I like circles...they are simple, easy, clean...work up great! LOL

If I had been a narcissist (sp?) I would have 'textured' each segment to look like a rock.....
UM..NO! My son forgave me this little faux pas.....

Other than that..just enjoy the pics I guess....



2 comments:

Lara said...

You just took me waaaaaaaaaaay back. My now 13yo was obsessed with Onix in the day (probably 7 years ago). He would have died for this!

Biz said...

Awesome! I can hardly wait to give this to my nephew for Christmas! I'd never heard of Onix until they said something about him!