About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Ok believe it or not some of the pictures you are going to see are the very best pics I could get of the items. These are all my own patterns that I will be sharing with you very shortly.

Let's start with Charizard! Another Pokemon creation.

Front view.....

Side view.....
and, Yes, I was thoroughly exhausted by the time I was done with him. I believe he stands about 11 or so inches tall.


Next, we have Lizzie modeling the miniature people, horse and dragon that go in the castle bag.

In that smashed mess is a Princess(far right), a Prince(center right), a steed (center left) and a dragon(far left). The Prince and Princess DO fit the steed, only not at the same time. If he wants to save her from the tower he's gonna have to hitch a wagon onto the horse and throw her in it....

Castle bag...complete with draw bridge (which I did NOT get a picture of, but you can see it tied up).

And Last, but not least, Grumpy Jones (a.k.a. Josey) with the car garage.

It is all crocheted and then applied to pieces of plastic canvas cut to fit. It has '3D' appliques all around the outside of it and as you can see in the next picture, it opens up on one side and houses 3 fat, little cars....perfect for toddlers.


I loved making all these gifts...they made my arms want to fall off, but it was so FUN to be that creative!!
I can't wait to share the patterns with you...I promise it will be soon...and, as always, they will be FREE!

Tah!
biz

No comments: