About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wow....

....I just realized what a disgusting lack of blogging there has been from me.

December was literally so full of knitting and crocheting that my ability to type was completely hindered. Even if I had had the time to do it, I wouldn't have had any strength in my arms!

The remainder of things that I finished were a castle with princess/prince/dragon/steed for my niece and the horse purse I talked about last time. I made a car garage with little fat cars for my nephew and a couple of pairs of socks...and I forget what the rest was. All I know is that I failed in my attempt to make socks for everyone for Christmas. I am in the process of finishing those up. And I refuse to allow myself to do anything else until they are done!

Oh! I made a Charizard for my other nephew...turned out FANTABULOUS! Couldn't be happier.

If my camera were present, I would give you some sneak peaks. I have some absolutely adorable free toy patterns that I will be posting as soon as I have the time and energy to do it!

Right now I'm so busy 'losing weight' that I don't have alot of time to think about anything but food.....like seafood sandwiches (10 ridiculous points) and apple crisp and soups and breads...all very high in fat and not what I should be eating....but what my flesh is longing for....

*sigh*

Thank you God for the strength to not run next door and get some cheese curds!

No comments: