About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crafty Update

A wonderful Indian lady asked me to make a dress for her little girl for when she travels home to India.

Her idea of 'not baby' yellow and mine were vastly different, but I did finally understand what she wanted. So we went with Patons Astra in "School Bus Yellow". And is it bright! It turned out to be a wonderful color for the set. The set is called "Yellow Rose". I think its in a book called "Beautiful Baby Dresses" put out by Annie's Attic

I accented with olive green and brown sheer ribbons and sparkly vintage looking buttons. I could not find a sew-on flower to save my soul. I am hoping that the lady that ordered the set likes it as much as I do.

The hat is my pattern, so look for it in my free stuff----> It's called "Lacy Baby Hat". It fits about 6 months.



No comments: