Friday, February 22, 2008

Inspiration...

Tony and I have decided to start going to the weight room at the high school:
1) because there is no gym to join in our city of 1600 people.
2) it's free...honestly is there any better reason?

Last night was our first night, so today I decided to come online and look for some inspiration to keep me going ...here's what I found....



"OMG...I look like a cartoon!"


"Don't tick me off man...I can crack walnuts with these thighs!"
*side note*- I know that heels make a woman's calves look sexier but...I don't think she can be helped even with the heels.


"Ta-dah"
*this ones actually not too bad...I'd like to be able to lift 135lbs over my head with one hand.


"......"
*unfortunately this one is really me..... except in Phillips, all of our water is frozen.

BTW! Did you know that you use your triceps when you knit?? Neither did I, till this morning.

3 comments:

Ariel said...

LOL on those first couple of pics. Thanks for giving me a reason NOT to work out. JK! I'm in terrible shape and need to work out but I'm glad to say I have neither the desire nor inclination to go that far!

Aurora said...

You are amazing, and my son keeps bugging me about your site.....I have been making the patterns for the pokemon patterns you have. My son is wanting to know if you ever posted the pattern of Onix and Charizard? If you could help me out, maybe I can actually get a moments peace! LOL

Biz said...

Hey Aurora!
Funny you should ask! I just pulled those patterns out the other day and said to myself "Hey, I really need to get these posted!" So now you've given me that gentle nudge I needed to get them up!! :) Besides..I have a Pokemon freak at home too! He just about comes apart at the seams while I'm designing them..just waiting for the finished product! :)

biz