Thursday, February 07, 2008

Never say never....

....How many times have you heard that in your lifetime?

...How many times have you said..."I'll never do that...say that....eat that...again"?

....How many times have you said..."I'll never do it to begin with"?

This is my "Never Say Never" for this week:
I said I would never knit a blanket.
It's just too much work. Too many stitches. Too much this, too much that...it's just too much.....

Yeah...well....here's my lavender baby blanket. It's essentially a huge dishcloth pattern. I'm winging it...so.... good luck to me....


Btw, I started taking vitamins today. Another semi-never item on my list.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I think you will enjoy the relaxing predictability of a blanket because you can do so much other stuff like watch movies at the same time! I have to say...it is much faster to crochet a blanket rather than knit one. Can't wait to see the FO.