Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I am not so new to blogging, but this is my first-ever tag...thanks to Misty!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
By the end of 1998, Hubby and I had been married for 5-1/2 years. We had a 3-1/2 year old and a 2 yr old. Nothing super significant was going on. We were just living and surviving.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Move beads around and finish putting up product at the store. *Done*
2. Keep kids motivated in school. *Working on it*
3. Work on baby clothes order. *Don't want to*
4. Make supper.
5. Finish sock.

Snacks I enjoy:
Normally: M&M's(PB or plain), Hanover's Cheddar Cheese Pretzel sandwiches, Chips and salsa OR a slice of cheese.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
Pay off our debt and our parents debts. Buy newer home and vehicle. Tithe to my church. Give offerings to several ministries. Set up trust and college funds for my children. Go shopping and travel....alot.

3 of my bad habits:
Swearing when I am really mad. Arguing with hubby when I know I'm right. Being lazy and not cleaning my house as much as it needs.

5(or 6) places I have lived:
Syracuse, NY. Okinawa, Japan. Arcadia, Waupaca, Waukesha and Phillips, Wisconsin.

5 jobs I have had:
Gas station clerks. Movie theater. Dental office. Car Dealership. Offc Mgr for dad's company. Own my LYS. (Someday I may move from Phillips...when that happens, I want to work at Starbucks...if for no other reason than to sniff it.)

Thanks for the fun Misty! I don't really have anyone to tag. How very sad am I.

2 comments:

Misty said...

see? i told you we had lots in common. but now i'm eternally jealous you own a LYS... almost makes me want to go to wisconsin to visit? did i mention my dh HATES wisconsin? it's a long story.. i'll have to tell it to you sometime. :) oh, and working at starbucks isn't all that glamorous, tho i think i am eternally predestined to be a barista.. i love it. i'm weird. but i also lost my taste for coffee after these pregnancies (almost 3 yrs of no coffee b/cs it gave me such bad heartburn), so it's kind of a shame!! can i have your email? you can send it in the follow up comment i clicked on if you want to do it privately!! ;)

Biz said...

Hey Misty, It's ok. My email is bizzyboppers@hotmail.com