About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, March 21, 2008

A Revelatory Moment

I don't talk alot about God or the Bible on my blog. But I have to share my morning devotional with you. Well, it was a little less a morning devotional and more of a journal entry. Anyway, here goes:

I've been claiming favor for and calling in a certain thing into my life for 4 days now. My instant gratification mind thought "oh yeah...here it comes". The first three days of it were what I considered totally unproductive and not what I was asking for at all. My first reaction was "What am I doing wrong? God why aren't you answering me?" Then when I was doing laundry this morning and not even thinking about my certain thing the Holy Spirit dropped this nugget into my ear. "Don't Quit." And a light bulb went on in my head! DUH! Don't be moved by what I see, feel or hear. I either totally trust that God is the supplier of my needs or I don't. I am either going to stand in faith completely or I'm not. There is no grey area here. I am either trusting or I'm doubting. No matter how long it takes for this to come to pass in my life. It will be in God's perfect time. And I fully trust Him.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the great reminder and challenge. Plan on visiting often!
Suzanne (Zandersmom on Ravelry)

Misty said...

biz, this is timely for me to read.... i particularly love the either trusting or doubting, and for me that translates into either accepting his ways or not. ouch! very good for me to be reminded.

Megan B said...

That is so true! I needed to remember that, considering DH and my recent purchase.