About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

This week in pictures....

Let's start with the WIP's from last week.

#1) Here we have the camo socks DONE! Thank you hubbies legs for being my models!


Notice how the color flashing makes them look like they don't even belong in the same pair?!
Gotta love it. I think it adds character and screams "YES...I'M HANDMADE!"


#2) We have the ball band dishcloth from last week that decided to be finished :) From there I broke out the Mason-Dixon book and am now learning Log Cabin knitting. Should've taken a pic of it before I left the house this morning...but I forgot!


#3) Here we have the stocking cap that my brother asked me to make for him during the Christmas of 2006. :)

Yes, that's right...2006. I am the queen of procrastination!

So I looked at it the other day and said to myself "Biz", I said, "maybe it's time to get that hat done. I mean you are going to visit them in two weeks and you could take it with you. Now that winter is all but over, it'll be perfect timing, don't you think?"

and myself said to me, "Yes, yes it is." So we sat down and finished it.


Here is my daughter getting her hair dyed..at home mind you! She has cabin fever so bad because this winter has been sooooo long..she just needed something new and fresh! So we dyed her hair flaming red.


Goofy chick.


Here is the end result. I thought it turned out fabulous and she couldn't be happier with it. I did learn though, that her hair is so thick that I need to get two packages of color from now on.

This is my 'wanna-be' goth chicky. Isn't she just scary? *snicker*

Speaking of snickers..I'm hungry so I'm going to go eat some breakfast!
Tah for now!
biz

No comments: