Thursday, April 24, 2008

Updated WIP's

I finished the butterfly afghan, but I was in such a frantic state trying to get it packaged and ready to be mailed that I completely forgot to lay it out and get a decent pic of it. I could've kicked myself. It turned out beautiful. Mrs India was happy with it.

I have posted one of the mystery WIP/free patterns from a few weeks ago here.

However, now that I actually have time for myself to post the other previously promised free patterns...I can't find my pattern book. I know I will, but it's nonetheless frustrating at this particular moment in time!

Just...ARGH!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi.. you left a comment on my blog about the Pulled Pork.. I didn't have an email address for you.. so I replied there.

Basically.. the answer is yes.. it works well for groups.