About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Monday, May 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Amanda from Amanda's Crochet Confessional tagged me!

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about me(in no particular order):
1. When I was 3 I bounced off the couch into the corner of the coffee table splitting my nose open. I vaguely remember being at the hospital screaming and seeing a 'halo-ish' light filled with figures. I do remember my dad crying.

2. Even though I had bad 'moments' in time with my mom while I was growing up, she has always been one of my best friends.

3. I crochet really fast. When my hands hurt I have to force myself to slow down.

4. One of my favorite snacks is: Havarti cheese(or feta), Sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and Sesame sticks. Eaten together.

5. I absolutely hate regular soda. It's too sweet. I prefer juice or caffeine-free diet pepsi. I mostly drink water, though.

6. Apparently my blog has a 'reading level' of elementary. I'm not sure whether that is good or bad.

7. Three things I want to be when I grow up: A professional crochet designer, a professional singer and a professional minister. :) A girl needs a dream, right?

Ok, here's who I'm tagging:
Misty
Megan
Lea
Beth
Suzie
Emily
LaDonna

1 comment:

Misty said...

hey biz! i got your tag.. will do it tonight when i have some time to think of stuff! lol. how's your mom? take care!!