Amanda from Amanda's Crochet Confessional tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 things about me(in no particular order):
1. When I was 3 I bounced off the couch into the corner of the coffee table splitting my nose open. I vaguely remember being at the hospital screaming and seeing a 'halo-ish' light filled with figures. I do remember my dad crying.
2. Even though I had bad 'moments' in time with my mom while I was growing up, she has always been one of my best friends.
3. I crochet really fast. When my hands hurt I have to force myself to slow down.
4. One of my favorite snacks is: Havarti cheese(or feta), Sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and Sesame sticks. Eaten together.
5. I absolutely hate regular soda. It's too sweet. I prefer juice or caffeine-free diet pepsi. I mostly drink water, though.
6. Apparently my blog has a 'reading level' of elementary. I'm not sure whether that is good or bad.
7. Three things I want to be when I grow up: A professional crochet designer, a professional singer and a professional minister. :) A girl needs a dream, right?
Ok, here's who I'm tagging: