Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Still Here

I just wanted to let those of you who actually read my blog know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Life is just hectic right now. And while I am always working on something, I haven't actually finished much. Dad's afghan is coming along nicely and I think it's pretty. I'm positive he will like it. I have been working steadily and am halfway through a comfort shawl...which is also turning out nicely. I have a couple of other things in the works, as well.

We have placed our store (the Yarn Barn) up for sale and getting things ready for that has consumed quite a bit of my time. I will be designing again soon, I promise. With more pokemon and doll patterns and toy patterns coming....I just need the time to devote to them. So bear with me!

TTFN
biz

1 comment:

Misty said...

i'm; back! missed you! i was going to ask you about yarn.... would you be intereted in selling me yarn and shipping it ot me? let me know your thoughts! love