About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, October 03, 2008

A Really Wierd Song by My Kids



I say Gracia (pronounced Grassy-Ass) to the trees
I fall to the ground, so brown (like a clown)
And we disintegrate
And the tree warns us not to eat the yellow snow
But we never get a chance
Because we disintegrate
So save the owls (No!)
Save the squirrels (No!)
Just save the disintegrated leaves
(So they can try the yellow snow)



Yup. This is what I get to listen to on my way to work.

No comments: