About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, January 16, 2009

I need some help!

Ok, people. I have some super patterns to post, but I'm lazy. I would like to just put a link to the .pdf of the pattern instead of retyping them here.........so...how do I do that???

Somebody help me, por favor!

1 comment:

V JR said...

You can go to www.esnips.com.
Register there (its free) and upload ur files there. Once u upload, the direct link of the file will be given. You can post the direct links here in ur blog.