.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Yarn Ball Winder

O.M.G.

I can't believe I forgot to tell you! My hubby and kids got me a ball winder from Knitpicks for my birthday. It's pretty ok. I am still learning how to make my cakes tight enough and big enough without stretching the yarn. You should see some of them....oh my.

I've decided I love knitpicks. When I can no longer buy yarn at wholesale...KnitPicks is going to be my new favorite place ever.

Oh, and I bought myself like 12 cones of cotton from Elmore-Pisgah in December (jeez, I'm behind!). In the hopes of making lots of baby bibs, burp cloths, baby kimono's, dish cloths and towels...ya know all the Mason Dixon Knitting patterns I haven't tackled more than once and would like to make more of!!

Anyway, just had to share that.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, one of my fave gifts of the season was a drop spindle and some roving... i can't wait to spin on it and eventually graduate to a wheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey biz... tagged ya!

    ReplyDelete

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...