About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random Thoughts



At Women of the Word conference this year we got coffee mugs in our goodie bags. It's a nice mug. Pink flowers on the outside of it, nice and deep, with a great saying. And it goes like this:

"God answers all prayers. Sometimes He says "Yes", sometimes He says "No". Sometimes He says "You've got to be kidding!"

I love this mug. I drink my caffienated hazelnut w/ff french vanilla creamer (what a combo, huh?) in it almost every morning. I say almost because I have to squeeze the "I love you" mug that my Valentines day flowers (from 2 years ago) came in into the routine.

And not to digress....but sometimes I wish that I got flowers (carnations are my favorites). Not because it was a holiday or a celebrated day...but because they were the perfect thing to do on that day.

1 comment:

Aurora said...

I use to love Hazelnut coffee, but am now an avid Vanilla nut coffee drinker. I love carnations too, I wish you had gotten some.