Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gluten-Free Cracker Recommendation!!


If you are a gluten-free consumer, then you may already know about the CrunchMasters collection of gluten-free crackers. We just discovered them at Sam's Club recently. I am giving you a link to the crackers from Amazon.com.
We bought them at Sam's, but if you can't get to one, then Amazon is the next best place to get them. We use them in place of chips for eating salsa, as a side to go along with a sandwich and a cracker with cheese or peanut butter. They are wonderfully versatile and I HIGHLY recommend these crackers.
While our home is not necessarily a gluten-free home, we try to eat as gluten-light as possible. Mostly, because my body does not do well with lots of carbs of the "white" variety. One thing I've learned is that gluten-free can be just as tasty, if not more so, than regular white flour filled foods. :)
Hope you try them and let me know if you do! I would love to know what you think of them!