About Me

My photo
I am 44. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Elves"- The Knitted Baby Blanket- Swatching



I am swatching. Yay! My first time ever!! :)

I have never been a fan of swatching, so for knitting I've never done it. This time, however, is a different story. I have an afghan design in my brain that is dying to come out as the companion blanket to my "Faeries" crocheted blanket from last year and the pattern stitches I am using, I have never done before. I don't think I've ever shared "Faeries" with you before because I was going to seek publication for it...and it's been on the back burner for about 6 months...

Anyway, we've moved on to "Elves", the knitted companion blanket to "Faeries". It is going to be earthy and neutral. Oh! and it's a baby blanket!

So there (up there^) is the beginning. :) It is making me happy.

No comments: