About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Silliness

At the wedding we attended on Saturday they had something called a Shutterbox for their guests. Basically, a photo booth from the mall that you can actually fit adults into. (Have you ever tried to fit your booty into one of those mall ones with your kids?? What a joke!)

First up we have Daddy (a.k.a. Tony) and Teo....the macho, macho men.


Next, the whole family. We got a smidge off-center, lol.


Awww. Romantic. Tony and Biz.

(I'm thinking we could have thought of another pose for the third picture. But, I was currently in a snit with him......so, ya take what you can get. LOL)

Here is Biz with Stefani and Teo. Yes, they Lord it over me that I am smaller than them. Their favorite line is : "Just let me get it, Mom, you're arms and legs are too stubby." HOW did I make it to 38 without them?!?


Last, but definitely not least, Daddy and Stefani. What a coupla hams.....
Congratulations Melissa & Alan!! And thanks for all the great memories!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

what a fun thing for wedding guests! love the silliness that comes out! i really like the top/dress you're wearing, purty! and hehe on the stubby arms/legs comments!! that's what you get marrying a tall guy!

淑慧 said...

Happy New Year~..................................................