About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, September 03, 2010

Oh My Gosh!

Did I even tell you?

I'm a college student again!!

*Gasp*

I know, can you even believe it?

I'm in a Web Development class with aspirations to get my degree in IT for Web Development and Media Design.

I would love to turn this little blog into a website with some way cooler features! Like patterns separated from blog and a place for pictures...you know...way cooler than this....

Besides, it's something I can use in ministry. :-) If for nothing else, that makes it all worth it.

No comments: