About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Pokemon Designer Extraordinaire!!

I don't believe in duplicating designs if it can be helped. So, I have come on here to share with you a Pokemon designer that has forever released me from designing another Pokemon! Her work is incredible and clean and neat. I love every one of her designs and I am actually wanting to make a few of them for my son who claims to be over Pokemon at the ripe old age of 13...but still talks about them and the new games coming out obsessively.

She does several other popular toy designs, too. She has Mario Brothers Patterns, Sonic Hedgehog Patterns and a Despicable Me Minion Pattern. She has several other patterns for various objects, as well. I encourage you to visit her site, she is an awesome Amigurumi Fiber Artist!!

Just follow this link to Wolfdreamer-Off The Hook's blog.

No comments: