Wednesday, November 03, 2010

My Favorite Color....

Red is, probably, nature's most beautiful color.




At the risk of alienating any of my fellow crafters who might lean to the left in their political beliefs, I need to share with you my favorite color.
It. Is. Red.
Do I think Red's can do it all? No.
Do I think Red's have all the answers? No.
Do I think that having more Red in government is good? Yes.
The Blue made a pretty strong statement while they were there and in complete control.
They said "We are going to do it our way and we don't care what you think. You are just the elecorate, you don't really have brains. You certainly aren't able to think for yourselves or know what is good for you. We should really own everything and dole out to you what we think you should have."
Well, to that I say this: No.
And I am so glad so many other American's (including my beloved Wisconsinites) agreed.

The leader of the Blue team has behaved in a horribly arrogant and caustic manner that will do nothing but tear my Country down and continue to tear it apart. His words are a poison in the ears of any person that hears them. He speaks poorly about the Country he is supposed to be the Commander-in-Chief of, he talks as though his ideas are the only ideas worthy of consideration, he says things like "I" and "me" and "my"-not "us" and "we" and "our", and he is terribly arrogant in his demeanor and treatment of others.

America is the greatest Country on Earth. Shame on him for thinking, talking or behaving otherwise while standing in the role of Leader of said Country. Shame on him.

2 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

All the red and blue in DC need to remember about the system of checks and balances and not let the big guy get away with writing checks without money in the bank to cover them, unrealistic health care reforms that are going to cost the poor even more and bailing out big business and the irresponsible at the expense of the responsible portion of the American populance. Thanks for your post!

Biz said...

You are welcome. :) Thanks for commenting. I concur 100%.