Monday, November 29, 2010

Top 10 for last week.

Last week:

1) I turned 39. My husband and kids gave me an awesome new camera. :)
2) I had a week long family-fest with the holidays.
3) Told church family we are moving to Florida. Lots of blank faces and tears.
4) I ate lots of turkey, stuffing and gravy....mmmm :)
5) I dealt with some sad days....still haven't totally shaken them off, but they are getting better.
6) Organized my yarn....starting working on Tony's lap blanket again. Need it finished before he moves.
7) Got my cra(p)ft room almost completely packed up. Taking it one box at a time. When I get overwhelmed, I leave the room.
8) Mom decided to help me pack. I'm not sure how much cooking I'll be able to do in the next few weeks. lol
9) Things with house sale are progressing. Slow and steady wins the race.
10) Christmas is right around the corner. Finished my brother's kids, still have Tony's brother's kids to do, almost finished with Stefani and haven't even started for Teo....argh.

Other than that, I am pretty much feeling overwhelmed. It might be a combination of the never-ending gray coldness and the fact that I keep forgetting to take my Vitamin D pills. Don't know. I need to find my happy place. Soon.

No comments: