About Me

My photo
I am 45. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. In 2015 we added another beautiful young adult to our house, our niece, and she has been a great joy! Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

100 Followers!!

Holy Smokavitch!!

100 people following my blog? That, to me, is so cool.

I'm sure you only love me for the free patterns *wink*, but I thank you all the same for reading my meanderings.

I promise this blog will return to it's regularly scheduled programming soon. I just need my world to stop spinning long enough to land next to a hook and/or a pair of needles and yarn.

Blessings on you all!!!

~B

4 comments:

Bailey said...

You just captured us with the patterns. We stayed for the journey. I hope things settle down soon.

Beansieleigh said...

Moving?.. Oh don't even get me started!.. I'll just wish you the best of luck with it, and then my congrats to you for reaching 100 followers!! Happy Holidays to you! ~tina

Amy said...

We moved from Ohio to south Texas. I understand what a change that is!! LOL

I named my homeschool today. Pop over to my blog to see what we named it.

God bless!

Alannah said...

not true!! I read your blog all the time. and not just for your patterns (though they are great)